Friday 14 July 2017

Our Travel Blog Takes You to a Little Paradise in Hordle in the New Forest

The minute I walked through the gate I went 'oh wow' and that was just the plant centre!

Happy gardeners

I met two of the gardeners here.  It seemed like they felt they were in paradise too.  Cheerful and chatty and obviously very happy working in these beautiful gardens.

So, where am I?

A plant lovers paradise full of unusual plants,shrubs and trees.










Lobelia Devils Tobacco

Pretty seating areas where I could easily sit with a book and while away an hour or two.  You can even get a cuppa here.  Sounds and looks idyllic doesn't it.




A Hosta Walk
Hosta Prince of Wales

Pretty gates and pathways.  I can tell you I was in my element here with my camera!



Lots of radiant Day Lilies in all colours.


Have you guessed yet?
Open from end of May through to September 
Thursday to Sunday 10am - 4pm
£5. entry 
OR a real bargain.  An Annual Pass £12. (definitely worth it for sure)
Well if you haven't guessed you know now
Yes.  Apple Court Garden in Hordle in the lovely New Forest.  
Open once again with new owners.
Absolutely beautiful.  A must visit.

Apple Court Garden Hordle Lane, Lymington SO41 0HU

On the way out I had to walk very quickly past the plants for sale as they are such a temptation.  

Maybe next time.

We think it's a little Paradise in the New Forest?  Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment